Sunday, February 14, 2016

Let the darkness stroke your soul




picture source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/160933386662630461/

It’s hard to face the dark night, stare directly into its darkest corners, and without a trace of emotion, acknowledge every reality and hear every truth. Distortions are clear, cold the precision cut, leaves an echo, so vast is the emptiness. Lock that down tight. Breathe deep breaths, close your eyes, let the air around you fill you with your favourite song, and let the darkness stroke your soul tonight. "Don't die wondering".







11 comments:

  1. Amen!!! I wish I had your talent with words!! You can send along so many emotions, wonderments, moments in anyone's lives that it all trickles down our being and we end up saying in secret...."yep, there for the life goes I"!!!!

    or me.

    Now, I AM awaiting your blog share of where you're relocating. Any day now, right? [kidding!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wandering, neither. For running into things in the dark can be quite painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So,much beauty in darkness it seems, your words are marvelous, dark night is soothing here:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm i hav never had my soul stroked but i do like to hav my eerz stroked so i am willing to giv it a try!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahaha I have never not let the darkness in and then had a good fools laugh over what it contained once I discovered there was so little difference between light and dark as they are the both from the same place in the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete