Thursday, May 19, 2016

with a love like this...



picture source:  https://za.pinterest.com/pin/19914423322215178/


On a night such as this,
under stars, let’s make a wish,
we are free, we are love,
there’s no what if…

feel the waves as I through you float,
like in the dream I for you wrote,
explore the need that is me in your soul.

On a night such as this,
they come true, it’s not a myth,
love is wild, love is pure,
just let it live…

feel the moonlight stroke your skin
feel my touch, know where I’ve been,
I am keen to share my love, be in my dream.

On a night such as this,
made of stars, formed by dreams,
we belong, to the night
with a love like this…
with a love like this...


THE END








14 comments:

  1. I'm kind of astonished by: "THE END" ... but guessing, dat how da cookie crumbles ... so it's alrite, baby, it's alrite ... just take a number and wait your turn ... and some day, maybe!!! ... your dream will come true ... or not ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! It is so beautiful and scintillating!!! I love it..........................................A song that two lovers sing :) amazing!!!!!! ************************************************** all the stars to this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A love like this has no end Shadow. How I love it so when we share the moon so far yet so near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a magical night of love indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ... cherish the moment, friend Shadow, and cherish the memories, and cherish the anticipation of next time ... smiles ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful.
    My favorite line in your work is: "explore the need that is me in your soul".

    As always well done. You are a treasure Ms. V

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay that sownds like a nice nite sitting at home gitting pet by mama and dada!!! altho dada sez he thinks thats not so mutch wot it is!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Just let it live..." I like. Also love ^.^'s comments😊

    ReplyDelete