Tuesday, August 27, 2019

of Faeries and Goblins








All the time
the faeries are dancing,
in the wind
with joy everlasting,
through the trees
their wishes, enchanting
the ones who can hear their voice.

All the time
the goblins are scheming,
in the dark
their shadow is reaching,
guard your heart
ere bewitched you’re dreaming
a dream that is not your choice.

All the time
your heartbeat is sounding,
to their beat
the life you are making,
do not doubt,
the angels are watching,
tonight you may rejoice.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me, friend Shadow … as long as I have a say in this cuz I'm positively done listening to goblins, fairies, angels and gods … smiles … Much love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu: "Hmm, our mama and dada go dancing several times a week. I wonder if they have ever met any of those dancing faeries."
    Charlee: "I'm pretty sure mama and dada dance in a studio and not in the wind, Lulu."

    ReplyDelete