Friday, December 29, 2017

Water calling Water




picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/375909900136638052/






The grey waves rolling, bubbling, drawing me in, hypnotising my senses,
the wind a thousand fingers stroking my skin, hands trailing over every curve, every rise,
the sand swirling around my feet a dizzying dance of elation,
washing away every burden and every sin,
gifting me with the momentary innocence of a child,
the oceans roars through me, water calling water……















5 comments:

  1. I know that sense of momentary innocence. Very pleasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returned from some island hopping in the Southern Caribe, friend Shadow ... St Thomas, St Kitts, St Lucia, Antigua and Puerto Rico ... then meeting with "the kids" son Paul and daughter in law Leanne and their cat Benny in Fort Lauderdale for XMas ... we prepared lots of good food in their ittty bitty van kitchen area ... Paul and Leanne are on a 1 year journey of North America ... you can see pics here ... @paulandleanneandavan ... Anyway, wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year ... PS: If you want some snow and cold, I will deliver ... smiles ... Love always, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm that sownds like the oshun at the beetch but i am afrayd of the oshun at the beetch so i think i wil stay in bed!!! eksept now i kind of hav to pee!!! happy noo yeer!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong to be jealous of the wind? I think not. Capture those moments of innocence, it only takes one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was moved by this. I put me there when it is bitterly cold out this morning. Carefree on the beach.

    ReplyDelete