Friday, June 22, 2018

Visions




picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/375909900142359356/








I see visions so real I can taste them,

visions of forests, lush and green stretching before me,

inviting me into their luxuriant fold of soft, soft leaves,

fingers, a thousand, touching my senses,

the instant recognition of something old,

from a long forgotten time and place,

just waiting for me to hear their voice,

see their words, acknowledge what I already know…























11 comments:

  1. Girlfriend?...you really need to be published!! I'd be the first in line to buy your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There can be so many menaings to this beautiful poem, the jungle as in the real dense forest or the jungle of emotions in our heart......both give us peace.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative expression so divine and knowing answers 'lie within the self.'

    Happy Weekend,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay this forest of yores seems like it wood be a fun playse for a dog like me to run and play!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I could fly in dreams, I would sail over the lush forests; but not so high up as to lose the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A vision of things that were, and things that will be.... Lovely piece....

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  7. touching lines very capable of arousing nostalgia. Loved this poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative poetry and great photo to match!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete