Tuesday, June 21, 2022

This Winter Solstice night

 



This winter solstice draws forth a dream, my dream,

for a world where there is reverence for life,

for freedom of being, where creativity lives,

where a different way of doing is met with excitement,

where I am seen, heard, felt,

where I live amongst souls who know to do the right thing,

who are in touch with their inner knowing,

with the seasons, with mother earth,

with people who seeks to understand,

whose source is love,

whose fodder is gratitude,

where you and me and everyone

may be who we are meant to be,

naturally, instinctually,

where dreams such as these hold magic,

so let this winter solstice night

lead you to the place of your dreams

and believe in it, what you can see, can be,

for I believe with certainty, this place exists...



2 comments:

  1. You'll find that place. I'm so glad to see you're still blogging. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone. Many of us feel the same way - sending your love and joy

    ReplyDelete