Tuesday, July 19, 2016

ADD overdrive!!!





I want to observe,
you like to be observed,
I crave the anonymity granted a stranger,
you thrive when your presence is acknowledged,
being a part of, escapes my desires,
you slide past strangers, turn them into names.


picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/477663104202265713/


When you capture my attention, be warned I’ll lift you high,
higher than you’ve ever felt,
I’ll stretch your depth and your limit,
I’ll tie you down with ropes of fire,
I’ll burn you if you do not know when to tell me it’s time to stop…



picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/375909900130164634/




I hold my breath
slowly expend
the number of breaths
I am meant to breathe









9 comments:

  1. we are meant to breathe...and to notice those breathes, not just take them for granted...

    i would hope i am somewhere in between anonymity and beeing seen. sometimes it def feels good to be seen and have your existence acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagination's play. Appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt every word, friend Shadow ... just came back from my favourite "playground" Victoria, BC, Canada ... and saw many of my street friends ... don't know their names and they don't know my name ... but me telling them my story and they telling me their story ... smiles ... ya ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burn away Shadow, I have no right to tell you when to stop. I crave attention like a gnat craves a bat. But even in digestion the bat takes the gnat higher than it has ever been before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! And HOT!

    ReplyDelete