Wednesday, December 3, 2014

From Moonlight to Dawn






picture credit: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Window-To-The-Sky-12818306





…to lie in your arms, feel my sated body become weightless,
hear your heartbeat as my head comes to rest upon your chest,
and to drift off into a silent and peaceful world,
would be that which I would wish for…
…to then wake up with your naked body next to mine,
to turn myself into you, slowly, a gentle awakening,
'til I can possess you once more in the soft grey morning light,
where the sun is resting behind a sheet of clouds....






6 comments:

  1. beautiful warm intimacy in this...
    to wake up on the chest of your lover is a wonderful thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go for that. Well, at least in my dreams. Of yore. LOLOL

    Ms. V --- you've been on my mind a lot lately. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete