Thursday, March 16, 2017

Under silver clouds reaching down......




picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/494129390339069163/



Under silver clouds reaching down, I stand before you,
this is who I am, all revealed for you to see,
for you to receive my gifts of light and darkness,
my visions, energy and passion,
every truth I believe in, exposed for your inspection.

I accept you as you are,
I grant you my trust, my self, my love,
treat me gently as you lead me, I will follow your direction,
let us walk the path divine, rain on me your all devotion.




9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a genuine declaration of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness...how do you DO this?!! Your words just flow and they paint a picture that would only be imagined in my mind faintly...you bring it all to life. And, I marvel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a couple standing before the alter on their wedding day. Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Whoever this is written to is a lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning photo ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Day ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it and you used silver linings ~ my blog name . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is just wot i do for my hyoomans!!! i heerby deeklayr yoo an onnerary dog!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only we all had this kind of devotion!

    ReplyDelete