Thursday, March 16, 2017

Under silver clouds reaching down......




picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/494129390339069163/



Under silver clouds reaching down, I stand before you,
this is who I am, all revealed for you to see,
for you to receive my gifts of light and darkness,
my visions, energy and passion,
every truth I believe in, exposed for your inspection.

I accept you as you are,
I grant you my trust, my self, my love,
treat me gently as you lead me, I will follow your direction,
let us walk the path divine, rain on me your all devotion.




11 comments:

  1. very admirable pledge of devotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness...how do you DO this?!! Your words just flow and they paint a picture that would only be imagined in my mind faintly...you bring it all to life. And, I marvel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a couple standing before the alter on their wedding day. Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Whoever this is written to is a lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning photo ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Day ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it and you used silver linings ~ my blog name . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is just wot i do for my hyoomans!!! i heerby deeklayr yoo an onnerary dog!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only we all had this kind of devotion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finding that which has never been far from you is good. Peace and be well Shadow.

    ReplyDelete