Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday lovin'




picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/375909900122419100/





Come here and tell me,
tell me what I need to know,
do you feel what I feel too?
When you are near me
I don’t want to let you go,
you’ve got something I‘m into.

So if you want me
say you feel the same,
don’t waste precious time,
if it’s meant to be…

and let me love you,
let me feel your touch,
love me every day,
baby you’re so hot.

I want to be with you,
every single part of you,
as we move in perfect tune,
feeling free and fine,
maybe me you’re meant to find,
forever yours as you are mine.














9 comments:

  1. Friday lovin sounds good to me, friend Shadow ... if only I did not have to work this week end ... smiles ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these enchanting thoughts/feelings of a lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sensuous flow of this poem....

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Ms. V!!
    I must apologize for not visiting with you since you've paid me a visit the last couple of days. We've had electric storms and the computer has been periodically unplugged. So, before the storms begin again this afternoon, I must say hello my friend.

    This one was truly uplifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you have to let each other know what you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello shadow its dennis the vizsla dog hay my dada thinks those peepul in the pikcher mite be gitting reddy to danse on akkownt of how the arms ar he is always seeing danse stuf he is so silly!!! he sez baysd on yore poem they ar probly dooing a rumba or a tango!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete