Saturday, January 28, 2017

"Hello"



picture source: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/375909900126133192/



  
I’ve lost my head, indulged my madness, cast aside every preconceived idea I know,
I have questioned, built things new, willfully walked where I knew it would storm,
I harbour secrets in my consciousness, spaces far too dark to enter,
I have conquered fears that slightly shook the ground beneath my feet,
I have led astray and guided, coerced, coaxed and denounced,
I’ve created, enriched, thrown away, destroyed and gathered,
I have seen and felt, I have hidden, ignored and pretended,
I have hurt, abused, manipulated, lied and cheated,
I have loved, trusted, believed, followed, worshiped, protected and sacrificed,
all this is woven into those around me, so I guess, say “Hello” to me.





5 comments: