Thursday, August 7, 2014

Claim my Being



picture credit: http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Pain-93134494

 
Loss is soaking into me, seeping through my skin with the drizzle that is falling as I walk in a void of silence. Emptiness has taken over, nothingness has become the master of my limbs and sorrow is clouding each vaguely formed thought.
I cannot stop the tears that form, I have lost every inch of control, and the tenuous bank breaks and falls, burning scars across my skin.
There is no shelter from this downpour, not a chance of escaping the pain of my soul that’s torn to pieces.  And I beg the dark spirits to claim my being, to take me to the black oblivion where nothing exists, a place where the power you have over me, can’t be felt and my body can rest.
 


9 comments:

  1. ...a dark, troubled one today. But still, it's beautifully descriptive. Does that make any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Shadow let me give you your power back. I love you with every fiber of my heart, soul and spirit. Take it freely and live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mixture of beauty and melancholy here...it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the feeling are palpable in this....i would agree though on this being more about finding control again....i like marks comment...smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very depressing but with a sweet soft voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark, powerful, beautifully written...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  7. 26 years ago, I placed into words a poem about how suffering heartbreaks is not such a bad thing. For with the healing of each break, a scar forms, and scar tissue cannot feel anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is indeed beautifully written as Trish says and so sad . . . . but why does she want to give in to the sadness?

    ReplyDelete